Evaluations for transfer students (Grade 2-Grade 11)
Those interested should send to the email email@example.com the following documents to be pre-evaluated:
- Copy of the last Report card.
- Copy of the Identity Document card (ID) in colour of the applicant.
- Report of good behavior from the Educational Institution of origin.
Within a maximum period of three working days, the Admission Office will contact you to indicate the result of the pre-application.
To continue the Admission process if is approved the pre-application, you should follow these steps:
- If you are school parents’, log in with your username and password to register as an applicant. You can use Dad or Mum password. If you are not a school family yet, you must go first to the website and register ( https://www.stgeorgescollege.edu.pe ). You will receive a username and password in your email account that will allow you to continue with the process.
- Complete the Application Form for Entry and the Family Survey online.
- Download and complete the following documents:
- The Constancy of Commitment – Transfers.
- The Constancy of Reception about the payment of the entry fee.
- Student’s Record
- Finally, you must send the following list of documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Copy of the payment voucher of S/. 310.00 soles, for the rights of the Vacancy Application Process (Indicating the applicant’s full name, grade and year to which he/she applies) to the following emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . This payment is not subject to refund.
Banks Current Accounts
- Interbank 046-2263434414
- BCP 193-1461276-0-62
- Scotiabank 000-9765573
- BBVA 0011-0384-53-0100044624
- Photocopies of the ID in color of both parents.
- The Constancy of Reception of the information about the payment of the entry fees for Transfers (The signature of this document must be the same as the one shown on the ID)
- The Constancy of Commitment Transfers (The signature of this document must be the same as the one shown on the ID)
- Student’s Record (complete)
- Socio-economic information of both parents, according to the case may be:
For dependent workers: Copy of the three most recent pay stubs.
For independent workers: Receipts for fees for the last three months and last annual affidavit.
The school will verify that the documentation is complete, and will send you a confirmation email within a maximum period of three working days. To continue the process it is required that the documents requested are complete, otherwise, the Admission Office will contact and will give you a maximum of one week to regularize the pending.
For any additional questions, please write to email@example.com or call to (511) 445-8147 extension numbers 212; 131 or 130.