Evaluations for transfer students (Grade 2-Grade 11)
As a first step you should send a scan to the email firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- Copy of the last Report card of the last 2 years of the degree to which you wish to apply.
- Copy of the Identity Document card (ID) in colour of the applicant.
- Report of democratic coexistence of the school of origin.
- Only for foreign students: Ministerial or Directorial Resolution where official transcripts of studies abroad are revalidated.
After the documents are submitted, they will go under the Academic Department’s revision.Admission will be approved and may begin the Admission process.
- You must enter our website: www.stgeorgescollege.edu.pe. Then, click on the Admission tab and choose the Online Admission option.
- You will enter your information as a New Family (if you are a family of the school, you must enter with your username and password in families of the school) and immediately you will receive a username and password to your email and then complete the application for admission and the family survey online. Both documents will later be printed by the Admission department.
- To continue with the process, you must send the following documents to the email: email@example.com
• Photocopies of the ID card in color of your minor child and both parents.
• Copy of the payment voucher for the rights of the Vacancy Application Process of 310 soles.
• Student’s history. (Document delivered by Admission and completed by parents)
• Proof of Admission Commitment. (Document delivered by Admission and completed by parents)
• Proof of receipt of payment of entrance fees. (Document delivered by Admission and completed by parents).
- Credit Evaluation*:
- For dependent workers:
Simple copy of the last three months’ income pay slips
- For independent workers:
Receipts or Pay slips of the last three months and the last Income Tax Payment receipt. In case there are other sources of income, please attach the provable documents.
*The school reserves the right to request a solidarity guarantor.
Foreign Schools Applicants (with or without agreement):
Your child’s school transcripts must be apostilled in the Peruvian Consulate in the country of residence. Once in Peru, the documents must be presented to the Ministry of Education (MINEDU), requesting the validation of the grade(s) studied, afterwards the Ministerial Resolution together with the respective revalidation will be issued. The use of the vacancy, is subject to a MINEDU Ministerial resolution, where official transcripts of studies abroad are revalidated. For further information visit the MINEDU official website: www.minedu.gob.pe
Applicants from foreign schools (with or without agreement):
The certificates of studies of your youngest child must be apostilled in the Peruvian consulate of the country where they come from. While in Peru, these documents must be submitted to the Peruvian Ministry of Education (MINEDU) requesting the validation of the degree studied and with it the ministerial resolution will be issued with the respective validation. As regards obtaining vacancy, it is subject to the ministerial resolution of MINEDU, where studies abroad are validated or revalidated. More information in the following link: www.minedu.gob.pe
Evaluation process for applicants from Grade 2 to Grade 11:
The applicant’s parents will spend an interview with a school representative.
The process of Admission for transfer is determined by the availability of vacancies, also subject to the result obtained in the interview with the parents and the adequacy of the family profile to the school. Bear in mind that the entrance to the degree that postulates a transfer is subject to the promotion of current degree and the report of approved democratic coexistence; all this at the end of the school year of the school of origin.
They will be given one week after the whole process, as long as all the applicant’s documents are complete. In case the applicant reaches the vacancy, he will have 7 calendar days to cancel the entry fee and secure his vacancy.
Once the vacancy has been reached and the entrance fee has been canceled, the entrant will be scheduled for a comprehensive evaluation in which different areas will be considered including academic (mathematical, language and English), psychological and family aspects. According to the results, if the school considers reinforcing a course, parents will be summoned to sign a letter of agreement.
For any additional questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to (511) 445-8147 extension numbers 212; 131 or 130.